When logging in on the homepage you have the option to tick Remember me on this device - your device should save your login details:
If this does not work it could be helpful to clear your browser's history and website data.
To do so please follow the instructions below:
- Please go to Settings
- Select Safari on the left (you need to scroll down a bit)
- Select Clear History and Website Data on the right bottom
- Now go to your home screen, tab Safari and go back to the homepage
- Please login to your account - it should ask you to login twice - also tab Remember me on this device
For Google Chrome:
- Please go to the homepage using Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner next to the URL field
- Select Settings - Privacy
- Select Delete Browsing Data
- Select Delete
- Please refresh the homepage and login to your account - it should ask you to login twice - also tab Remember me on this device
This should now remember your login details each time.